Want to do well in Maths & Science this year?
Set a weekly goal on your dashboard. Achieve that goal, and you'll be entered into the weekly draw to win a prize!
Set and achieve your goal each week during #HeadSTART, and you'll also be entered into the Superstar draw!
#HEADSTART RUNS FROM 13 FEBRUARY TO 14 MARCH 2023
The Small Print
- The challenge starts on Monday 13 February, and ends on Tuesday 14 March.
- Learners will have to opt in to #HeadSTARt, to be eligible for prizes.
- If a learner has already opted in to be part of our national leaderboards, they will automatically be opted in to #HeadSTARt.
- The competition will reward both Maths and Science practice.
- To be eligible for a prize, learners must be in their correct grade.
- To be eligible for a prize, a learner’s contact details must be up-to-date and correct.
- Learners can set their own goals on their personal dashboard.
- Any learner who sets and achieves their weekly goal will be placed in a draw to win one of our weekly prizes.
- Any learner who sets and achieves subsequent goals for each week of the campaign will be included in an additional Superstar draw each week.
- Prizes will be announced on Tuesday for work done for the week before.
- Winners will be notified by SMS or email.
- Prizewinners have until Friday 14 April to claim their prizes.