With Siyavula’s trusted teacher tools, you’ll have more time for teaching.
- Free access to all our questions
- Search questions by subject, grade, topic, and difficulty level
- Use the questions for in-class teaching
- Find questions for homework and worksheets
- Set and schedule homework and assignments
- Save time with automatic marking
- See how learners have done, in detailed reports
- Immediate feedback and explanations for learners as they’re working
- Learners can practise in their own time, at their own pace
- Questions only become harder as they master easier concepts
- A personal dashboard shows learners where to focus their revision
- Immediate feedback helps learners know where they’re going wrong
- Accurate, objective data collected on all activity
- Track learner progress to target help where it’s needed
- Drill down to the smallest detail of what each learner has done
- Or zoom out to see a snapshot view of your school’s activity
- Parents can link to their child’s account
- Check what concepts have been mastered
- Assess where their child may be struggling
- See if homework and assignments have been done
Using Siyavula in your classroom
It’s easy to use Siyavula in your classroom, to support your teaching. Here’s how you can use the platform to save time, and improve learner results.
- Use Siyavula questions as a worked example in class
- Test learner understanding of a concept you’re teaching
- Have a Siyavula lesson for practice revision before tests and exams
- Set assignments for learners to do as homework
- Assign a term mark for Siyavula Practice
- Deliver digital assessments
Here’s why thousands of teachers and schools in South Africa trust Siyavula’s questions to support their teaching of Mathematics and Physical Sciences.
- The platform covers Mathematics (Grade 8–12) and Physical Sciences (Grade 10–12)
- Questions are created by experienced teachers and content specialists
- We’re aligned to the CAPS curriculum
- Our system creates multiple versions of each question, enabling virtually unlimited practice
- Immediate marking and fully-worked solutions help learners understand where they’ve gone wrong
- Asking questions in diverse ways helps address common misconceptions and different reading levels
- Most of our questions require learners to work out an answer, so we can ask trickier questions
- Exam questions based on past papers give learners exposure to the types of questions they’ll see in exams
- Siyavula can be used on any device that has internet access
- Our site is zero-rated on MTN, Vodacom and Telkom
We can immediately see who has tried and put in effort to improve their marks.
Parent accounts provide substantial information to parents on a regular basis. Parents can check and engage with their children as often as they want to and can have accurate and up to date information to engage with.
I am able to easily filter out the sections required and also monitor individual effort and progress and can also see exactly which questions they got wrong and how many times they were attempted. This is beneficial to unpack cognitive understanding and misconceptions.
I can now “mark” by checking the Siyavula reports, analyse which questions are problem areas, and plan for remediation.
It’s a platform that allows for constant revision.
Siyavula gives our students invaluable skills for university, as it teaches them to be independent learners.
Siyavula improves lives
These schools rely on us to deliver mastery to their students
and hundreds more!