CareerXplora is a free mobile career helpline that will give you subject, school, career and tertiary advice, assistance, and information, with the option of chatting to a CareerXplora facilitator.
Why choose CareerXplora?
CareerXplora assists learners to discover who they are, and where they’re best suited within the world of work.
- A mobile career helpline enables real-time chats between learners and CareerXplora facilitators (Monday to Wednesday 08:00 - 17:00 and Thursday 08:00 - 20:00)
- Over 55 career quizzes, and content related to school, tests, examinations, careers, and tertiary study options and funding opportunities
- Low/minimal data costs
How do I register?
Any high school learner can register on CareerXplora. Here’s how:
- Download the CareerXplora app via Google Playstore: look for CareerXplora, or
- Visit the mobile website at www.careerxplora.com, or
- Make use of the live chat feature via WhatsApp: 063 704 3030
For more information, please visit www.careerxplora.com