A software development training academy offering world-class tech education for free! Spend 16 months in training, followed by a 4-month internship, and permanent employment opportunities with top South African companies upon graduation.
Why choose WeThinkCode_?
We train the sharpest minds to kickstart their tech careers by becoming exceptional software engineers. We’ve secured employment for 93% of our 500 graduates through our partnerships with top South African companies.
- No prior coding qualifications or experience is required.
- Become work-ready in our peer-to-peer, project-based learning environment.
- Learn the most sought-after software skills that will set you up for a successful career in tech.
- Be supported through our technical mentorship and wellness programmes, with a needs-based stipend.
- Tuition-free for students, with sponsorship from over 65 corporate partners, who recruit our students upon graduation.
How do I apply?
Applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 35. No prior coding qualification or experience is required. Non-South African citizens will need documents that allow you to work in the country for at least 2 years from application. To apply:
- Visit our application site: apply.wethinkcode.co.za
- Create a profile by filling in your contact details and personal information
- Complete the 1-hour online assessment
- Attend a 6-day coding bootcamp
- If you are successful in the bootcamp, you will be invited to a final selection interview.
For more information, please visit the website at: wethinkcode.co.za