Sasol Bursary Programme
The Sasol Bursary Programme is a comprehensive package covering both financial and development support, for students who wish to study towards an Engineering or Science degree.
Why choose Sasol?
Sasol awards bursaries for full-time studies in Engineering or Science.
Bursaries are awarded in the following fields:
- B.Eng or B.Sc in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Data Science, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Geology, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgy and Mining Engineering
- B.Eng.Tech. in Mine Surveying
- Postgraduate bursaries are also offered for M.Sc, M.Eng and PhD studies in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Cyber Security and Data Science
- Bursaries awarded are comprehensive, and include tuition and accommodation fees, as well as a monthly stipend to cover meals, books and pocket money
How do I apply?
To apply for a Sasol bursary, you must:
- Be a South African citizen, and have
- Achieved at least the following in your final matric exams: Mathematics 70%, Physical Sciences 70%, English 60%, and obtained a pass in all other subjects (for B.Eng and B.Sc bursaries), or
- Achieved at least the following in your final matric exams: Mathematics 60%, Physical Sciences 60%, English 60%, and obtained a pass in all other subjects (for University of Technology bursaries)
To register and apply for a Sasol bursary, please follow these steps:
- Register on https://sasolbursaries.com
- Fill in the required details, and click on Create New Account
- Once you receive an activation email, click on Activate Account
- Verify your email and choose a password
- Once you have logged into your account, click on South African Bursary Application
- Select which bursary you would like to apply for, and supply the required information
- When you have completed all information, you will receive a confirmation email.